September 12, 2010

Commission Price

The price is excluding Paypal fees. I would appreciate it if payment was made in full including the fees. :)

COMMISSION STEPS:
1. Please fill in the following form after checking out the price below.

2. After I agree to take on the commission, please pay fully first. Then I will send the sketch to you with details on colors and ideas on backgrounds. Once you agree on the sketch, I'll start coloring and keep you constantly updated on the progress. Finally I will e-mail you the full drawing. Usually it's finished in about a week.

COLORING STYLE: COLORED WITH SIMPLE/ABSTRACT BACKGROUND
(this is a colored style with full details on characters and backgrounds)

 Headshot: 8.00 USD

 Waist up: 12.00 USD

 Fullbody: 15.00 USD



 Chibi: 5.00 USD

Complex background: +5.00 USD

Add one more character: +5.00 USD

++++++++++
COLORING STYLE: MONOCHROME WITH SIMPLE/ABSTRACT BACKGROUND
(this is a sketchy style with focus on characters)

Headshot: 5.00 USD

 Waist up: 8.00 USD




NOTES:
  • The drawing will be a soft copy drawing in A4 size, i.e. 2480x3508 pixels in .PNG format at 300 DPI.
  • I draw: Fanarts and original characters. Soft shonen-ai, shojo-ai or guro 
  • I do not draw: Mecha, animals, hentai, hardcore guro, hardcore yaoi/yuri 
  • All commissioned drawings are for personal use only and not to be distributed for profit or for commercial purposes. I have the right to post the smaller version of the drawing in my gallery and in any groups that I consent to.






0 comments:

Post a Comment